Follow Me

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Curvy 2013 Spring Trends

Hello there !!! 

Spring is on their way ,being myself a Curvy girl (moving from Panama moving to California soon); could not stop myself from checking out the trends for  2013 Spring clothing, shoes, accessories etc... 

Here I will be sharing with you the styles I liked the most: 



  • Jessica Simpson Plus Size Collection viewed at Macys








  • Lucky Brand Plus Sizes & Spring 2013 viewed at:

Curves and Chaos Blog,  Blog.luckybrand,  shop.nordstrom.com,  luckybrand.com





































  • from one of my FAVORITES stores (believe it or not): 


WET SEAL 

Viewed at: Wet Seal.com Jr. Plus 











 Some accessories: 







Shoes: 








  • Another FAV ... 

TORRID. 















No comments: